Returns & Cancellations Policy
All orders are processed immediately, so there will be no cancellations afforded on any purchases. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure they are ordering the correct items, and we are not liable for any accidents or mistakes made by the customer in this regard.
We want our customers to be confident they can trust us, which is why we offer a hassle free 14-day refund guarantee. To return your order, please forward your order confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "refund" with your order number and one of our customer support agents will assist you.
*Returns are only available for UK based customers. There will be no returns available for international orders because special licenses are required to ship flammable goods by air.
- Items must be unused and in original packaging.
- Items must be sent back within 14 days of the delivery date.
- We reserve the right to refuse excessive exchanges and returns.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our warehouse or corporate office.
- All postage fees for returns are to be paid for by the customer.
- Issued refunds will reflect the value of the contents and not include the original shipping fee or insurance.
Refunding your purchase
Once we receive and inspect your returned order, we’ll send you an email about your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed and credit will be applied to your original method of payment. Please note, this usually takes a few days to be processed by banks.
If you haven’t received your refund within seven days of receiving our confirmation email, please get in touch with our customer service team. We’ll be happy to look into it for you. You may want to contact your bank or credit card company, too, as processing times can differ from bank to bank.